60 Guests, 3 Users

Author Topic: Brady's lake  (Read 2499 times)

Jitterbug

• PA Fisher
Brady's lake
« on: June 04, 2015, 09:00:03 PM »
Hit Brady's yesterday, caught couple picks, 3 crappie and a couple of perch. Beautiful lake and a beautiful day. Nightmare of a ride in. Entrance road is like a 3 mile speed bump.  Took 20 minutes to go 3 miles. To bad the road is maintained so poorly, it is such a pretty lake.

NYPA FISHING

Brady's lake
« on: June 04, 2015, 09:00:03 PM »

durk

Re: Brady's lake
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 09:04:12 PM »
Hit Brady's yesterday, caught couple picks, 3 crappie and a couple of perch. Beautiful lake and a beautiful day. Nightmare of a ride in. Entrance road is like a 3 mile speed bump.  Took 20 minutes to go 3 miles. To bad the road is maintained so poorly, it is such a pretty lake.
That was a great bass lake years ago before they drained it
the road is in bad shape I was there when it was drained and there was trees
growing in the cracks of the road , Can be a nice place to fish if Pa would put
a little money in to it 8)

Spider1

• PA Fisher
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2015, 06:45:57 AM »
actually, the road isn't too bad for a 3 mile dirt road. They maintain it and it's edge pretty well and they do put a lot into the lake... well, all except for fish, lol. Could you imagine what a 3 mile long (and it is 3 miles) dirt road would look like if it wasn't maintained?

I never catch much there. Maybe a pickerel or bluegill (tiny little gills in that lake) or bullhead. I caught a couple perch and pic's through the ice a few years ago but not much else. One guy I talked to says he always catches nice crappie in there but you need to get on the water and move until you find them. Personally, I always figured Brady's was a great place for a small boat, canoe or yak. Other than that, it's a great place to bring a bicycle ::)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 08:48:06 AM by Spider1 »

durk

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2015, 02:08:58 PM »
Fished there a lot in the late 80s early 90s caught a lot of big
bass 3lb / 4lb range and lots of water snakes  8)

NYPA FISHING

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2015, 02:08:58 PM »

SuskyFishers-Bottom

Advertise @ PAFishers.com
Copyright 2017 PAFishers.com