53 Guests, 3 Users

Author Topic: Night fishing success at wally pa pack.  (Read 5770 times)

The_Kid

• PA Fisher
Night fishing success at wally pa pack.
« on: June 07, 2015, 09:03:33 AM »
Well me and Slaphappy hit wallenpaupack at night for eyes and bass in his pristine 198? Ranger boat with upgraded lights and fish finder which made the boat look like a space ship on water .very cool. It was quite the interesting night as we first saw a 30in ++++ striper chase his tiny lure to the boat as both our jaws dropped in amazement over this trophy specimen so we went on but, no bites some rain , saw some large walleye and some bait but I got the one and only target species My first striper! But while in the net he went nuts and one of the three very sharp and large hooks decided to go in my finger had to use slaphappy new fillet knife and do some surgical procedures but it's healing up nicely .  I'd do it all again in a heartbeat !!!

http://imgur.com/ypcucMW
http://imgur.com/Vsl5PaT
http://imgur.com/PlJNeq6

NYPA FISHING

Night fishing success at wally pa pack.
« on: June 07, 2015, 09:03:33 AM »

The_Kid

• PA Fisher
Re: Night fishing success at wally pa pack.
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2015, 09:05:07 AM »
Let me know if you guys can't see the pics

FM

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2015, 10:23:12 AM »
You ought to look for the link that displays to pic on our site here. Others have done it so it does exist. It will look like this:
Code: [Select]
[img]http://blahblahblah.com/the kids pics.jpg[/img]FM

pabassman

• PA Fisher
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2015, 10:50:24 AM »
 Nice job. Guess your hooked on them now  ;D

NYPA FISHING

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2015, 10:50:24 AM »

gillnut

• PA Fisher
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2015, 11:49:13 AM »
Nice job. You hooked a nice fish and yourself atleast you know the hooks are sharp.
GIVE'M THE STEEL BABY

Susky

• PA Fisher
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2015, 12:42:02 PM »
Nice job. Hooks in the hand are always fun.  :o
Don't Horse Em ....

The_Kid

• PA Fisher
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2015, 12:53:59 PM »
Well I guess you can see the pics. Fm it's just I do it two ways I upload the pic on imguru or whatever and copy the link and paste it to the post. But that's for each photo.  But when I try to upload a bunch at once and paste them  is when I don't know it if did it right or not because the photos don't act up show you have to click on the link and it takes you to imguru to see the pics. And yes it was fun wish I brought my headlamp though I couldn't find it. Spent a lot of time in bushes and trees but I did find some lures so I know I'm not the only one haha

chez

• AINT LIVING LONG LIKE THIS,,,,HAUS!!!!
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2015, 02:08:31 PM »
Gladd you guys got something ,Our nite was sucky :'(
We seen that boat,pretty neet.We seen you boys by the DYKE.
That boat would be IDEAL for the trout at WINOLA!!!!!!
I remember Durk and me fishing a small lake years ago in a john boat.
Fishing Floating RAPALAS.
I got hooked up on a beavers Hut.
Jerked the lure to come loose.Flew back right at my face.I put my hand up to block it.
Buried 2 of the 3 trebles in the palm of my hand.
Needle Nose PLIERS got them out.Then a cold BEER had to stay in that hand the rest of the NITE.lol.
 ;)
What turned out to be a Joke,The Law Dogs  Dont Understand!!!!

NYPA FISHING

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2015, 02:08:31 PM »

zziipp

• TAKE A LONG WALK OFF A SHORT PIER
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2015, 03:45:21 PM »
ouch.them trebs will get ya. congrats on your striper.

The_Kid

• PA Fisher
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2015, 06:21:11 PM »
Yup good stuff saw some bait chucked it out there two reels and a twitch did the job and nailed  it jumped out of the water too!  Some acrobats then the release , I don't really eat bass . I called chez on the lake because we weren't getting any bites and he was saying there leaving cause of the rain and some dinos pizza got stuck in the prop and messed it up had to use the electric motor to get back to the launch haha

Spider1

• PA Fisher
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2015, 06:25:37 PM »
Ouch!

HenryDavid

• PA Fisher
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2015, 09:14:15 PM »
Once you have your photos uploaded to IMGUR  they will create a mini album of your pics.  If you don't see the pics click on your name in the upper right, then "IMAGES".
Click on the image you want and a new page will come up, look for the "BBCode (message boards & forums) "  it is the 5th one down on the right when you are viewing that image.

You can get the links in a batch style mode, by selecting several photos then select "Generate image links" on the upper right of your images panel, select
BBCode (message boards & forums)  and copy all the codes at once then paste them into the post. 

That way we see the images in your post not the link.

I know hooks hurt, I had a nice largemouth drive one into my thumb, we couldn't get it out and the bass was still attached to the hula popper which was also attached to my thumb.  It hurt like crazy, somehow eventually I dislodged the hook and we released the bass and as crazy as it hurt while the hook was in my thumb the pain went away  instantly after the hook came out.   I had the barbs filed down a bit or it would've been much worse.

NICE FISH

NYPA FISHING

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2015, 09:14:15 PM »

The_Kid

• PA Fisher
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2015, 12:07:45 AM »
Thanks for the help with the photos HD. Ouch in the thumb that one must of been a B$!#/ . With this one I just cut  my finger like I was slicing  a minnow very slow cuts down to the hook to split the flesh and just picked it out . Definitly one for the books

KCARP819

• FISH FEAR ME
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2015, 06:29:22 AM »
CONGRATS KID! IM STILL TRYING TO GET MY FIRST.  WENT UP SAT. NIGHT AND HAD LOTS OF BAIT AROUND BUT ONLY MANAGED A NICE SMALLIE. HEARD A FEW BIG SPLASHES BUT NOT MUCH GOING ON FOR US. I DIDNT WANT TO MOVE FROM THE SPOT CAUSE WE HAD SO MUCH BAIT UP. ONLY MY SECOND TRIP BUT I THOUGHT WE WOULD DO BETTER AFTER SEEING ALL THE BAIT. MAYBE NEXT TIME :'( TALKED TO A BUDDY WHO GOT 4 EYES FROM SHORE NEAR THE LAUNCH.

Spider1

• PA Fisher
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2015, 08:58:00 AM »
LOL, Yeah, I tried to do that thing with pulling the hook out... but it was just a size 16 Adams fly. Got it caught in my chin some 20 years ago or so. Didn't work as well as it did on the fishin show I saw it on ::)  Keep a pair of wire snips on yer boat or in your tackle box. They come in handy and you won't have to open the wound up even worse! One thing I learned many years ago, it ain't the cut that gets ya, it's the infection. I hope yer up on yer shots kid ;)

NYPA FISHING

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2015, 08:58:00 AM »

SuskyFishers-Bottom

Advertise @ PAFishers.com
Copyright 2017 PAFishers.com