59 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Black bear  (Read 7501 times)

Susky

• PA Fisher
Black bear
« on: June 09, 2015, 06:14:29 PM »
Saw a beautiful bear today trying to cross 29 just south of Tunkhannock.  Looked like a big boar.  Had a head on him thebsize of a pizza.  I'm figuring by hunting season he will easily be 400 to 500 lbs.  Had an eating in each ear also that were bright and shinny like they were just put on this spring.  I was trying to get my phone and snap a picture but my wife started yelling I was going to get us killed sitting in the middle of 29.  She is the brains of the operation around here  ;D   very cool to see tho.
Don't Horse Em ....

NYPA FISHING

Black bear
« on: June 09, 2015, 06:14:29 PM »

chez

• AINT LIVING LONG LIKE THIS,,,,HAUS!!!!
Re: Black bear
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 06:32:38 PM »
WOW,a HEAD SHAPED LIKE A PIZZA,,,,,DINOS PIZZA???????
I think your hanging with me and KP.TOOOOO MUCH brother.ON a BETTER NOTE
I saw a decent BEAR sunday DUMPING GRASS IN SUSCON.MAYBE 350.THATS big in the spring I figure he will put on closev to 80LB by fall.He will be a shooter for sure.
I killed 9.... I don't hunt them anymore but my boys do.
Nows when you start your scouting in PA and don't stop till the season starts.
That's how I killed all my pa ,,BEARS.3.
If you wanna deticate your time you,,,,WILL GET A SHOT AT A BEAR.9xout of 10.
you gotta do your homework from MAY till Hunting season ;)
What turned out to be a Joke,The Law Dogs  Dont Understand!!!!

KingPerch

• HARTATTACK BAIT COMPANY
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2015, 06:39:47 PM »
Pretty cool to hear of the sightings....thanks to chez, the next time I see a bear, I'll see only pizza in the place of their heads! Lmao! Thanks bud!😛
Do what you like, like what you do! LIFE IS GOOD!

KingPerch

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2015, 06:41:25 PM »
Hey susky, you sure it wasn't a sasquatch you saw!😲 lol!

NYPA FISHING

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2015, 06:41:25 PM »

chez

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2015, 06:52:01 PM »
Hey susky, you sure it wasn't a sasquatch you saw!😲 lol!

WOW KP,,,,,,,
IM on the site for the first time in the evening in a long time do to rain,SO I CANT CUT GRASS,and I was just gunna FLAGG the post,WHERES KP,,,,,and you show up...GLADD TO HAVE YOU BRO.
MY COUSIN JOE IS MARRIED TO A YETTI,,,ASK DURK.6' 4"  size 14 shoe arms twice the size of mine and Durks put together.
when she come to a family get together she needs a table to herself.She tipped their boat in FRANSIC SLOCUM STATE PARK and left a ring around the lake.Got thrown out.She cant ever go back again.
Maybe SUSKY spotted her,WAS IT A BLONDE BEAR SUSKY????You did say its head was as big as a PIZZA?????
SZhe hangs out at MARSHES DINNER.

KingPerch

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2015, 06:59:00 PM »
You kill me bud! ;D KP decided to lay low this evening and enjoy a night off! We all need to take a big deep breath from time to time! ;)

A yetti huh! Lol! Does she have teeth in the back of her neck and chews backwards too? Lmao! I think that was Eddie Murphy who quoted that one! Good stuff!😎

chez

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2015, 07:05:13 PM »
You kill me bud! ;D KP decided to lay low this evening and enjoy a night off! We all need to take a big deep breath from time to time! ;)

A yetti huh! Lol! Does she have teeth in the back of her neck and chews backwards too? Lmao! I think that was Eddie Murphy who quoted that one! Good stuff!😎

YEP,,THATS HER BRO.SHES a GOONY GOO GOO.

KingPerch

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2015, 07:10:06 PM »
Lmao! ;D

NYPA FISHING

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2015, 07:10:06 PM »

Susky

• PA Fisher
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2015, 07:28:15 PM »
Lol. Where do I start.  He was definitely s big bear. May be over 500 by season.  Big and lanky but a HUGE head so I know its a big boy. 

At first I did think it was a squatch when it came over the gaurd rails and when it went back in the woods it hugged a tree like the squatches do and peeked around the tree.  Looked like bobo doing a recreation on finding Bigfoot accept the bear had a smarter look on its face.

Chez it may have been hanging with your cousins wife.  It wasn't a blonde bear but wasn't far from Marsha's either. Maybe 2 miles if that.

One of these years I will scout hard for bear.  I have killed one in Jersey but never in PA. Had several shot near me but never got a shot at one on my home turf yet.
Don't Horse Em ....

chez

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2015, 07:34:20 PM »
Lol. Where do I start.  He was definitely s big bear. May be over 500 by season.  Big and lanky but a HUGE head so I know its a big boy. 

At first I did think it was a squatch when it came over the gaurd rails and when it went back in the woods it hugged a tree like the squatches do and peeked around the tree.  Looked like bobo doing a recreation on finding Bigfoot accept the bear had a smarter look on its face.

Chez it may have been hanging with your cousins wife.  It wasn't a blonde bear but wasn't far from Marsha's either. Maybe 2 miles if that.

One of these years I will scout hard for bear.  I have killed one in Jersey but never in PA. Had several shot near me but never got a shot at one on my home turf yet.

LAST BEAR I KILLED IN PA WAS IN FRYTOWN.....OUR MEMBER ON THIS SITE NAMED FRYTOWN NOWS WHERE THAT IS.

ANY WAY IT WAS 265 AND HAD A TAG IN ITS EAR FROM NJ.The commission figured it was a NUISANCE BEAR

Susky

• PA Fisher
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2015, 07:44:59 PM »
The one today had two earings so he was befinately caught or handled in the den at some point.  The bear I got in jersey was tagged. 235 lb sow.  She was a pretty bear too.
Don't Horse Em ....

chez

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2015, 05:36:54 AM »
I THINK BEARS ARE NEET CRFITTERS,I DONT CARE FOR THE MEAT SO,I DONT KILL THEM ANYMORE,I GOT 3 MOUNTED,JUST DUST COLLECTORS.MY 2 SONS ARE HOT TO KILL ONE.
I ENJOY WATCHING THEM.ONE YEAR IN MOSCOW AREA ME dURK AND OUR WIFES,WATCH 5 PLAYING IN A FEILD.IT LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE HAVEING A BASEBALL GAME.WAS VERY COOL.
SOMETHINGS YOU NEVER FORGET.THAT HAD TO BE CLOSE TO 30 YEARS AGO.WE WERE JUST DATEING OUR WIFES.

NYPA FISHING

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2015, 05:36:54 AM »

Susky

• PA Fisher
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2015, 08:03:13 PM »
I like they are awesome critters too.  They are a lot of work after you pull the trigger.  And they smell and are greasey just like a giant raccoon.  Definitely amazing animals tho.
Don't Horse Em ....

chez

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2015, 05:33:42 AM »
SUSKY,,
How boat the inches of lard like GREESE on their back.I mean inches of it.I was told by a RABBIT COP,that fat is what they live on in hibernation and all winter till spring.

Susky

• PA Fisher
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2015, 07:12:54 PM »
That's a fact chez. They survive on fat reserves.  And yes it is thick and greasy. Just like an over grown coon.
Don't Horse Em ....

NYPA FISHING

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2015, 07:12:54 PM »

SuskyFishers-Bottom

Advertise @ PAFishers.com
Copyright 2017 PAFishers.com