133 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: SLOW NITE  (Read 6034 times)

chez

• AINT LIVING LONG LIKE THIS,,,,HAUS!!!!
SLOW NITE
« on: June 27, 2015, 10:23:17 AM »

Site was slow so im putting up a few pics from last nite.Nothing special.
Me and Bubba known as SECRETSPOT1 on the site hit a lake for some bullheads.
First cast I got a decdent gill,second cast I missed something nice.Bubba was still getting set up at this point.3rd cast I landed a nice bow arount 14".Bubba got his line in and missed one instantly.I said Man I hope we got enough NITECRAWLERS but Bubba said I wanted to get more.
Well the bite died right there.lol.we missed a few more,landed 2 Bullheads and at 10.30 as we were packing up bubba got a real nice gill.maybe 10 1/2".I forgot to take a picture.
the highlite of the nite was when I knocked thishuge spider off BUBBA,it landed in the water and swam away.At that point I smelt something bad,Bubba said he farted but,i think it was something else.LOL.The smell was with us the whole ride home.LOL.Bubba hates spiders.He called me thismorning and said he was dreaming of spiders all nite long ....POOR GUY.
At one point the water got black with babby bullheads.
Not a lot of fish but we had a good time and a lot of laughs.
I was going thismorning with my son MATT to Downsville till I seen the weather report,heavy rain and 20 mph wind gust.i canncelled ,,he went.I hope to have some pics from his trip.He was only going half day.Hes going to see KID ROCK tonite..
What turned out to be a Joke,The Law Dogs  Dont Understand!!!!

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
SuskyFishers-Bottom

Advertise @ PAFishers.com
Copyright 2017 PAFishers.com