147 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: LAKE WINOLA  (Read 6150 times)

chez

• AINT LIVING LONG LIKE THIS,,,,HAUS!!!!
LAKE WINOLA
« on: July 31, 2015, 06:16:10 AM »

DURK and I hit WINOLA last nite for a few hours.Bite wasent the best but,considering the HEAT and the   ,DAY AWAY FROM THE FULL MOON it wasent too bad.I missed a bunch of fish on the SENCOS,man they would hook into them the drag would run an they would be gone.I landed 1 decent bass on a SPINNER BAIT lost another nice one at the boat.Durk used his favorite WINOLA lure for the evening,,,A BABY BASS CRANKBAIT.I had a few exploisons on the chug bug but couldn't hook up.It was like the fish didn't want to commit to the hit last nite.I tried a JITTERBUG for an hour or so after dark to no avail.
At one point we talked to a young boy on a dock,,he might of been 11,he said man I catching lotsof perch,,,{{{{,PERCHOLA LAKE,How can we forget,,lol,}}}next thing you Durks into them with his crankbait..They weren't slammers but fun to catch..It was a nice sunset.And as allways a fun nite on the water with DURK :)
What turned out to be a Joke,The Law Dogs  Dont Understand!!!!

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
SuskyFishers-Bottom

Advertise @ PAFishers.com
Copyright 2017 PAFishers.com