74 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Pine Creek Fall Trout  (Read 3470 times)

FM

• Administrator
Pine Creek Fall Trout
« on: October 13, 2015, 02:36:33 PM »

I took the crew up to Cedar Run camping for a long Columbus Day weekend. We had a great hike on Saturday and Sunday morning I got up early a snuck out for an hour of fishing. Second cast and I was ont a nice hold over rainbow that was up in the head of the pool for some breakfast. skipping back for a moment how would you like to stop and spend a night camping at the spot in the first shot? It is right on the creek and open to canoers and kayakers first come first served. The second trout was one of the stockies that were put in last week. Lots of flyboys out but I was tossing the black tailed Joe's Fly. I did stoop over to pick up the nice little waterproof fly box someone dropped in the creek. It had washed up right behind me. I walked past it going in but spotted it on the way back. It was full of the neatest collection of bead head nymphs and tiny drys. Some smaller than a grain of rice. I will be tying them on to my panfish rigs as teasers this winter.
FM

« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 02:39:08 PM by FM »

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
SuskyFishers-Bottom

Advertise @ PAFishers.com
Copyright 2017 PAFishers.com