59 Guests, 5 Users

Author Topic: SHOTS FROM DOWN UNDER  (Read 15004 times)

Nemo

SHOTS FROM DOWN UNDER
« on: March 20, 2016, 06:08:12 PM »
In this thread I'll be posting pics I took over the years of fish I've caught & released back to where they came from. I have a collection to start with and will add to them as the season goes on. If anyone else has shots of fish underwater of their own feel free to add them. I enjoy looking at pics so I thought I'd share some of mine. I'll start with a twin pair of PA wild browns from last year that me and a buddy caught on dry fly at the same time. ENJOY!

NYPA FISHING

SHOTS FROM DOWN UNDER
« on: March 20, 2016, 06:08:12 PM »

chez

• AINT LIVING LONG LIKE THIS,,,,HAUS!!!!
Re: SHOTS FROM DOWN UNDER
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2016, 05:29:51 AM »
GREATIDEA NEMO!!!!!! :)
GREAT PICS ALSO 8)
THEY LOOK LIKE BIG D,,,,BROWNS TO ME ;)
KEEP THEM COMMING BROTHER....
What turned out to be a Joke,The Law Dogs  Dont Understand!!!!

HenryDavid

• PA Fisher
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2016, 11:23:34 AM »
Nice blue cheek spot on the 1st pic

Nemo

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2016, 11:55:55 AM »
Thanks chez!  I know you, HD and others enjoy pics just as much as me and I'm glad to share mine with you all. Better than sitting in a folder on my computer.  8) I have a bunch of neat pics of fish in there natural habitat that I will be posting from time to time for all to enjoy. Even have some steelie and salmon pics for the NY guys.   

NYPA FISHING

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2016, 11:55:55 AM »

Nemo

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2016, 01:12:35 PM »
This colorful brookie was caught at kellams bridge which spans the Delaware river between NY and PA. Chez and choo choo know the spot.  ;)                                           

HenryDavid

• PA Fisher
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2016, 05:46:25 PM »
These were all taken with your Olympus ?

Nemo

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2016, 07:27:23 PM »
These were all taken with your Olympus ?
Yes, the name on it is "Tough" model no. 310 Had it about 4 years now. Did you have a camera that takes underwater pics?

KingPerch

• HARTATTACK BAIT COMPANY
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2016, 07:28:57 PM »
Some sweet pics Nemo....I'd love to see those steelhead and salmon pics! Thanks for sharing!😎
Do what you like, like what you do! LIFE IS GOOD!

NYPA FISHING

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2016, 07:28:57 PM »

chez

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2016, 07:49:23 PM »
Nemo,RocKs!!!!!!!!
I bet HD,got some great Pic Also...

fishfinder

• wired to fish
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2016, 09:52:34 PM »
Love the pics nemo...aka "the trout whisperer"  ;)
Fish hard, bend your rod

chez

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2016, 05:32:20 AM »
This colorful brookie was caught at kellams bridge which spans the Delaware river between NY and PA. Chez and choo choo know the spot.  ;)                                           

Wow NEMO!!!!!!!!,I have caught very few BROOKIES on the DELAWARE,,I belive you and in TALKED about it.
I think I can count on 1 hand how many....
That is a very nice stretch of water there...
Nice brookie also...
Ive gotten some decent ,BOWS out of that area,not to mention a few,EYES in the fall.!!!!!! ;)
Thanks for the pics. :)

DeadBird

• PA Fisher
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2016, 08:24:28 AM »
Great pictures Nemo. Is the camera on a stick, or do you have your hands in the water to get the photo?

NYPA FISHING

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2016, 08:24:28 AM »

Nemo

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2016, 10:46:12 AM »
Great pictures Nemo. Is the camera on a stick, or do you have your hands in the water to get the photo?
Thanks! Glad you brought that up. It's really a matter of getting the angle right and guessing when to shoot the picture. Basicly I'll just hold the fish underwater in one hand and the camera in the other and as I let it go I just point and shoot. Not all the pics come out so great but I always manage to get a few that are worth it (sometimes).  :-\                                                                                                                                                                                           
Wow NEMO!!!!!!!!,I have caught very few BROOKIES on the DELAWARE,,I belive you and in TALKED about it.
I think I can count on 1 hand how many....
That is a very nice stretch of water there...
Nice brookie also...
Ive gotten some decent ,BOWS out of that area,not to mention a few,EYES in the fall.!!!!!! ;)
Thanks for the pics. :)
Yeah buddy! The date on the pic is from 2012 I think I caught one other brookie since then. That hole has some big fish in it bro. The PA side is deep and hard to wade so we usually fish it from the NY side. An old timer and good friend of mine hit it right about 6-7 years ago. He said he was driving by and looked down over the bridge and the the whole pool was boiling with fish. He hurried up and got his stuff on When he got down to the river he seen large noses sticking up along the bank on the shallower side(NY) he just about lost it. He couldn't believe it! A lot of the big fish I mean the giants that live in that deep hole came in the shallows to feed on the big March Brown mayflies that were hatching at the time. He said he landed 20+ trout  from 18-24 inches. Just a matter of being in the right place at the right time.  8)

HenryDavid

• PA Fisher
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2016, 11:46:20 AM »
That camera takes pretty good pics, there's not a lot of light under water.  I have a go-pro that will work under water but the photos and video are garbage.

DeadBird

• PA Fisher
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2016, 12:29:43 PM »
That camera takes pretty good pics, there's not a lot of light under water.  I have a go-pro that will work under water but the photos and video are garbage.

That's what I was thinking. None of my cameras would do half as well.

NYPA FISHING

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2016, 12:29:43 PM »

SuskyFishers-Bottom

Advertise @ PAFishers.com
Copyright 2017 PAFishers.com