59 Guests, 2 Users

Author Topic: WHATS WIT PB???  (Read 5769 times)

HenryDavid

• PA Fisher
Re: WHATS WIT PB???
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2016, 03:03:36 PM »
I've seen PB down a few times, sometimes the error messages make you think the entire storage is gone only to find out that is not the case.  They are NOT a responsible means of storing your photos.  I'm not trying to promote other sites but there are alternatives.

Best thing to do is store your valued photos on a hard drive or good memory card as zziipp mentioned, your grand kids may want to see them someday.  Storage drives are cheap now a days compared to just a few years ago.

NYPA FISHING

« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2016, 03:03:36 PM »

CowDawg

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2016, 08:21:14 PM »
Just wondering, you guys that are having issues, are you securing your PB accounts with passwords and privacy settings???

KingPerch

• HARTATTACK BAIT COMPANY
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2016, 09:16:02 PM »
My underwatershots came back. didn't check my hundreds of pics on icefish247 yet. Cowdawg and kingperch pics are still gone!
I double checked my PB account....all photos are there. My account is set on private...the public won't be able to see them.
Do what you like, like what you do! LIFE IS GOOD!

CowDawg

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2016, 07:11:31 PM »
Nemo, not sure what your not seeing.  I clicked on both of your links and I see all my photos and all of kingperch's photos..

May be a setting on your computer.

NYPA FISHING

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2016, 07:11:31 PM »

Spider1

• PA Fisher
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2016, 06:04:55 AM »
yeah, I put all my photos on a thumb drive. I put what I want to post on PB. Nothing wrong with mine. I think it's more operator error.

Nemo

« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2016, 08:54:19 AM »
Nemo, not sure what your not seeing.  I clicked on both of your links and I see all my photos and all of kingperch's photos..

May be a setting on your computer.
It's all chez's fault! lol ever since he started this thread I can't view you or zziipp pics. I see spiders fine, chez's fine, mine fine but not yours or zziipp. Maybe it's the size of your photo?

chez

• AINT LIVING LONG LIKE THIS,,,,HAUS!!!!
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2016, 11:36:09 AM »
Lol. ;)
What turned out to be a Joke,The Law Dogs  Dont Understand!!!!

zziipp

• TAKE A LONG WALK OFF A SHORT PIER
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2016, 12:37:50 PM »
It's all chez's fault! lol ever since he started this thread I can't view you or zziipp pics. I see spiders fine, chez's fine, mine fine but not yours or zziipp. Maybe it's the size of your photo?
how about older post that have my photos in nemo. With my new phone since feb. I don't have to hit the photo attachment and paste between the urls anymore I just tap on the cursor on my post and paste.try some of my older pics.we'd Har do u see nemo for my pics. Just the address line or what. That sucks.are you trying to view on WiFi connection if so turn off your WiFi and try.and cowdawg do you just tap your cursor and paste or do you click the icon above the post box and add the photo between the url.just wondering.

NYPA FISHING

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2016, 12:37:50 PM »

zziipp

« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2016, 12:41:52 PM »
And also I've been using the img instead of direct on pb.later I will try and post direct instead of img to see if u can view it than nemo.

zziipp

Spider1

• PA Fisher
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2016, 01:32:08 PM »

you gotta copy the direct image url and then insert it into your post, then highlight it and then click insert image.

Nemo

« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2016, 02:30:13 PM »
Try this photo nemo.
http://i638.PB.com/albums/uu103/zziipp68/Mobile%20Uploads/20160421_214000_zpsqhrltbjj.jpg
I'm using my computer......I see that pic (nice cat BTW) just fine I can also view lil z's trout pics and all your ice pics but NOT the ones you posted on the susky site. It's say's were the image should be " OOPS! your image was linked incorrectly, please visit your account for corect link PB"  ???

NYPA FISHING

« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2016, 02:30:13 PM »

SuskyFishers-Bottom

Advertise @ PAFishers.com
Copyright 2017 PAFishers.com