47 Guests, 1 User

Author Topic: spoons.  (Read 1670 times)

chez

• AINT LIVING LONG LIKE THIS,,,,HAUS!!!!
spoons.
« on: March 26, 2015, 05:00:48 PM »

Got some new spoons for the ny dams in today.
Now if the ice would just melt.
What turned out to be a Joke,The Law Dogs  Dont Understand!!!!

NYPA FISHING

spoons.
« on: March 26, 2015, 05:00:48 PM »

Susky

• PA Fisher
Re: spoons.
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 06:21:15 PM »

Not spoons, but I'm ready for trout too.   8)
Don't Horse Em ....

chez

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 06:38:58 PM »
ooo boy you fishin those stock trout.I luv catching them and use their heads for catfish bait.
Do you eat them SUSKY??
I like catching them at LAKE WINOLA,KCARP is the king man.I seen him fill the boat one nite.
How bout the prices on spinners and spoons now a days?????
I remember the oldays,trout spinners were 3 for a buck.SWISS SWINGS and they worked.ANYONE my age remember those.
I got 9 spoons $52.00 wtf.I can get almost 3  thirty packs of PBRS for that.
I like the BLUE FOX SPINNERS for STOCK TROUT.PANTHER MARTINS work good too.
I got so spoiled on the trout in the BIG D and CANNONSVILLE and DOWNSVILLE that I don't fis but 2 days a year for stockies.
we go to SNOWHILL first day and second stocking of snow hill.TRADITION since im around 5yo.BIG PARTY,last year I don't think I wet a line,but I do remember opening a few  mason jars of apple pie moonshines.lol.
I did hit lake winola last year once at nite we caught a few,we were next to kcarpp.man he has the trip down patt :)
Good LUCK with those spinners SUSKY,TRY THEIR HEADS FOR CATFISH THIS YEAR,SEE HOW YOU PAN OUT BROTHER.

Susky

• PA Fisher
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 06:57:06 PM »
Chez,

I don't eat stickies, every one goes back not because I think they will hold over and grow to be giants but because they taste like nothing.   I paid $54 for all those panthers with "free shipping" direct from panther martin.  I got about twice that many in the garage.  I love panthers mainly because I have confidence in them and KNOW they will catch fish!!!  When I was a kid my dad had some swiss swings that we used and they caught fish.  Back in the day I used to be a diehard salmon egg fisher and caught hundreds of hundreds of trout on them.  Got sick of dealing with the oily mess as i got older and just chuck panthers now.  We definitely have to get together and hit the big D this spring and I want to hit up the Lackawanna this year for wild browns!
Don't Horse Em ....

NYPA FISHING

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 06:57:06 PM »

chez

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2015, 05:56:58 AM »
YOU CAN JOIN ME ON THE BIG D ANYTIME.
SALMON EGGS WORKED FOR US AS A KID.LOL.
I ALLMOST FORGOT ABOUT THEM.THE OIL DID S**K.
Corn is a KILLER in the BIG D on RAINBOWS and SOME BROWNS.
LOTTS OF GUYS DONT KNOW WHY THE WILD TROUT IN THE D HIT CORN.
Im a firm beliver it is because the yellow color of corn represents the yellow ,white color of a stone myth belly rolling trew the water hatching into a fly.My uncle told me that story when I was 15 ,and I think its is a fact.NOT SURE,but I belive it.
GOOD LUCK WITH THOSE PANTHER MARTINS BROTHER :)

chez

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2015, 07:54:25 AM »
No throwing spoons at Cannonsville this Saturday.
A friend called and told me he talked to Al,from the bait shop in Downsville,AND EVERYTHING IS LOCKED SOLID.
Come on warm weather. 8)

big ned

• PA Fisher
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2015, 06:01:29 PM »
Oswego harbor Chez!!!!!!!!!! Love chuckin spoons off the rocks. Browns, steelies, cohos. Ill check with my contacts if its open yet and message ya. I was with Durk saturday at the  nra banquet. My old man won another gun. Durk kept me laughin all night. Even with my empty wallet.

chez

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2015, 06:22:24 PM »
LO.L NED.HE GIVES ME A HEAD ACHE from laughing some nites.I GOTTA TELL HIM TO SHUT THE HELL UP.
HIS WALLET WAS EMPTY BY NITES END TOO.DONT WORRY.
Your dad dose well at those dinners,Hes a great guy.I WISH SOME OF THAT GREAT GUY WOULD RUBB OFF ON UNCLE MIKE>LMAO.ID love to toss some spoons with you .this is my time.snows almost done.The 2 dams we talk about are way low.we gotta keep an eye on them.I was looking foreward to hitting those crappies with you.Stay in touch my frien.YOU,dave ,durk and me gotta get out.WET A LINE AND OUR BELLIES.LOL.

NYPA FISHING

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2015, 06:22:24 PM »

SuskyFishers-Bottom

Advertise @ PAFishers.com
Copyright 2017 PAFishers.com