38 Guests, 1 User

Author Topic: Harveys Creek  (Read 948 times)

chez

• AINT LIVING LONG LIKE THIS,,,,HAUS!!!!
Harveys Creek
« on: April 07, 2017, 05:52:07 PM »

Been watching Haveys Creek all week.
I think any trout are in the Susky now.
Its a shame.
What turned out to be a Joke,The Law Dogs  Dont Understand!!!!

NYPA FISHING

Harveys Creek
« on: April 07, 2017, 05:52:07 PM »

fishfinder

• wired to fish
Re: Harveys Creek
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2017, 09:35:51 PM »
Did the they still stock Harveys last weekend  it even tho the creek was running high?
Fish hard, bend your rod

HenryDavid

• PA Fisher
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2017, 12:19:50 AM »
Nice photos Chez, I was wondering what the crick looked like today.

fishfinder, according to Nanticoke Conservation Club and some buzz I read on spacebook they did stock it but no float stocking this year due to high water last Saturday.  They also did their clean up and posted some photos.

I was at the DHALO stretch the past 2 weekends, 1st time out still tons of snow, hard walking and no fish,  2nd time out snow was all gone, caught 3 but didn't go up far.

The roads up there are closed, some kind of work appears to be happening up at Rice Dam.  No way they could've got the stocking truck up there and why would they when no one can get up there to fish it.  Access is only at the lower end of DHALO and if you park along the road within 1/2 mile of the lower end, road is closed after that.  Can't get around the other way either without a long hike down.

And this year it was designated "Keystone Select" water, meaning they were supposed to stock 200  15-20 inch trout.  I cannot find any answers anywhere and have looked everywhere excluding call the fish commission, which usually does not go well for me.

zziipp

• TAKE A LONG WALK OFF A SHORT PIER
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2017, 12:16:20 AM »
The bad thing with harveys it's narrow and inclined. A decent amount of fish had to wash down. The canal was even filled pretty good at bottom.

NYPA FISHING

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2017, 12:16:20 AM »

SuskyFishers-Bottom

Advertise @ PAFishers.com
Copyright 2017 PAFishers.com