61 Guests, 2 Users

Author Topic: Blue Marsh  (Read 1166 times)

icemole

• PA Fisher
Blue Marsh
« on: June 11, 2017, 02:30:27 PM »
 My buddy called with an open seat this morning. We caught several dink bass (largemouth and smallmouth) plus I got quite a few sunnies on my 2.5" gulp minnies. I was hoping to find a walleye but no luck. As we puttered around the launch waiting for the world to clear my buddy stick a nicer smallie that would've kept - 16-18" range.

It got bright + hot quick out there !!
The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.

NYPA FISHING

Blue Marsh
« on: June 11, 2017, 02:30:27 PM »

icemole

• PA Fisher
Re: Blue Marsh
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 05:50:55 PM »
 With the cooler weather I thought maybe the fall bite would start up. Hit two spots this week
 1st spot had something grab the buzz bait sadly it came unbuttoned almost as quick.  It wasn't too big it may even have been a sunny I'll never know - got no look at it. A little while later had something nicer follow it in to the bank but ran out of water before it committed. That was the only action - tried Senko's and other stuff - NADA.
 2nd spot looked promising some bait up on the surface and some bigger splashes mixed in, but no interest in anything I threw.
The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.

KingPerch

• HARTATTACK BAIT COMPANY
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2017, 06:57:43 PM »
Icemole, when the bass are busting Bait, I cast topwater spooks or poppers past the blow up and reel back over that spot with slow pops or twitches.... most times I find if they are feeding... they'll take an easy bite! 😁
Do what you like, like what you do! LIFE IS GOOD!

NYPA FISHING

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2017, 06:57:43 PM »

SuskyFishers-Bottom

Advertise @ PAFishers.com
Copyright 2017 PAFishers.com