61 Guests, 5 Users

Author Topic: delaware  (Read 1243 times)

bktail

• PA Fisher
delaware
« on: April 12, 2015, 04:08:52 PM »
Had a workday up the camp this weekend, planned on fishing somewhere in NY.
Called the sport shop at Downsville dam Sat. morning, was told not much open water couple guys fishing but not enough for me to drive up.

Both east & west branch running very high....but I think fishable, if I guy wanted to drift bait or lures in the calmer waters away from the main current, both branches the water was dirty, did see a couple drift boats, never actually got to fish.

NYPA FISHING

delaware
« on: April 12, 2015, 04:08:52 PM »

chez

• AINT LIVING LONG LIKE THIS,,,,HAUS!!!!
Re: delaware
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2015, 05:40:05 AM »
Had a workday up the camp this weekend, planned on fishing somewhere in NY.
Called the sport shop at Downsville dam Sat. morning, was told not much open water couple guys fishing but not enough for me to drive up.

Both east & west branch running very high....but I think fishable, if I guy wanted to drift bait or lures in the calmer waters away from the main current, both branches the water was dirty, did see a couple drift boats, never actually got to fish.

Stinks the dams are still frozen BKTAIL :'(
I talked to LOYDE at HORNBECKS Thursday,he said CANNONSVILLE had very little open water also,The mouth of trout creek,the creek at the dam and around the bridge,he said guys were throwing spoons but,not worth coming up with the limited open water.
Im hopeing to get up to DOWNSVILLE or CANNONSVILLE SPOONING on the 25th.
What turned out to be a Joke,The Law Dogs  Dont Understand!!!!

NYPA FISHING

Re: delaware
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2015, 05:40:05 AM »

SuskyFishers-Bottom

Advertise @ PAFishers.com
Copyright 2017 PAFishers.com